Due to the online nature of our business, the preferred way to contact us is via email. For all enquiries regarding your order/account, please email our dedicated Customer Care Team at [email protected] - please have your order number at hand.
You will find answers to most of your queries in the Delivery & Returns help section - please check there before emailing us.
If you require further assistance or have any comments or suggestions regarding the site and our service, please call the Customer Care Team on 020 7366 0043.
The team will be able to assist you Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
Alternatively, you could write to the Customer Care Team at: AMC International, BOY London Websales, 113 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1DT.
Complaints: We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise - Please contact our Customer Care Team if you have any complaints or comments regarding our service.
Wholesale: For all enquiries regarding wholesale and trade, please email [email protected]
DOMESTIC: Delivery to mainland UK will be charged £5.95 as standard.
Delivery is via DPD or DHL and will be delivered the following business day within the UK.
Please note that you must place your order before 4:00pm to guarantee next day delivery. Orders placed after 4:00pm will be processed and despatched the following working day. For example, if you order after 4:00 pm on Wednesday your order will be processed and shipped on Thursday and you will receive your order on Friday.
You must provide a working mobile telephone number to receive up to the minute tracking information.
Please note that orders placed after 4:00pm on Friday will not be shipped until the following working day - which would be Monday. We do not offer a Saturday delivery option at present.
Boy London asks that you allow up to 3 - 5 working days, once your order has been accepted, for it to be despatched during busy periods such as Christmas and Black Friday weekend.
INTERNATIONAL: International orders will be charged for delivery depending on which Air Zone you are in.
DHL will deliver your order to your country, then hand over to your National mail service.
International delivery rates are as follows:
-France & Germany - £6.95 flat rate.
-Rest of Europe - starts at £7.00 + £1 per each additional item.
-USA, Canada & South America - £10.00 + £1 per each additional item.
-China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan & Singapore - £14.00 + £1 per each additional item.
-Australia & New Zealand & ROTW - £12.00 + £1 per each additional item.
Sometimes it is necessary for us to send International orders is more than one package if it works out more economically.
Delivery Times (UK:) Our daily cut off time for orders is 4.00 pm GMT - Orders placed after this time will be despatched the next working day.
BOY London asks that you allow up to 3 - 5 working days, once your order has been accepted, for it to be despatched during busy periods such as Christmas.
Delivery Times (International:) International delivery will of course take longer, so please allow a minimum of 15 to 21 working days.
Tracking numbers will not always be automatically generated so please do email to retrieve your tracking number if you require it.
Please be aware that we are occasionally required to make additional checks on your payment or address details and this may delay your order.
Unsuccessful Deliveries: All deliveries will require a signature upon arrival – please bare this is mind, and provide a delivery address that will have someone present to sign for your items.
After any unsuccessful delivery they will leave a card advising of the consignment number, time of attempted delivery and a contact number for the nearest courier depot. They will then hold the goods at this depot for five working days to allow you to collect the order. Should there be no attempt by you to collect the order, it will be returned to the BOY London Websales centre.
If Customer Services then receive no contact from you regarding this order within a further five days, the payment will be refunded minus any delivery charge and the return delivery charge.
We regret that we are unable to send to P.O. Box addresses and certain countries. When entering your shipping address, if your country does not appear in the pull down selection menu, this means we do not currently ship to your region.
For any further queries on shipping and delivery, please contact Customer Services at[email protected]or call us on 0207 247 0089 (Monday to Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm).
RETURNING GOODS: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or you require an exchange in size/colour, simply return the item(s) to us at the address below with their original tags still intact and packaging within 14 days of receipt (21 days for International customers).
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned. In some cases, an exchange can be offered in particular circumstances. This is up to company discretion and provided an exchange is requested within 10 working days.
International customers can request an exchange via email since those orders may take longer to reach us. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that the product has been washed or worn repeatedly.
Please supply clear documentation stating whether you require an exchange or refund. If you do not supply any instructions, your order will be refunded by default. Please allow up to 10 working days from receipt of a return for the replacement goods to be despatched.
It can take up to 28 working days for a refund to be processed and reflect in your account. At busy periods especially after Christmas, the volume of returns increases greatly and will take longer to process - please keep this in mind when returning goods.
Please note that if we do not have the available stock for the requested exchange a refund will automatically be processed and a confirmation sent to the account email address.
In some cases, we will email to ask if you would like an exchange for something else. All refunds will be as per the original method of payment. If you are returning an item to us to be exchanged or refunded, you are responsible for the return postage costs.
If you have received a faulty, damaged, or incorrect item, we will refund the return postage costs to the card you used to make the order with.
How to Return Items To Us: Please post items to: BOY London Websales 113 Whitechapel Road London E1 1DT. It is imperative that you quote your order number in all correspondence to avoid any delay in processing your return. We strongly recommend that you return items using a Royal Mail or DPD registered post service with compensation cover and obtain a certificate of posting for you records as we cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the post when being returned to us.
Please note that we are unable to refund/exchange merchandise which was purchased from another retailer – these need to be returned to their point of purchase.
Mistakes with Orders: Regrettably, on rare occasions mistakes with orders can occur. If the items you have received are not as ordered, or you have an item(s) missing, please contact Customer Services and quote your order number for advice on how to proceed.
We ask that any discrepancies be reported to us within five days of receipt.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. IN GENERAL:
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
3. Terms of Sale: By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes
(a) Our Contract: When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability: Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
(c) Payment: Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. We do not store customers credit card details nor do we share customer’s details with any 3rd parties.
(d) Discount Codes: (i) Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
(ii) Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
4. Linking to this Website: You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. Prohibitions: You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. Intellectual Property, Software and Content: The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com or its licensors. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com.
7. Disclaimer of Liability: The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright: Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com.
9. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
10. Variation: AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
11. Invalidity: If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
12. Waiver: If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts .
14. Entire Agreement: The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com
15. Ethical Sourcing Policy: As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights.
All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
Minimum age of employment
Freely chosen employment
Health and safety Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
No harsh or inhumane treatment
Rates of pay
Terms of employment
AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base.
Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as AMC International Ltd T/A BOY-London.com continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.
Company Details: BOY London 113 Whitechapel Road London E1 1DT